im 29 wks and 1 day pregnant......

and i don't feel my baby move that much anymore. i feel the baby move at least maybe 3 or 4 times a day. is this normal??

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would take some time to sit down and do a kick count. If you don't feel the baby move 10 times in an hours have some juice or a sweet and do it again. If your baby still doesn't move 10 times in an hour I would bring it up with your midwife/doctor.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ok thank you
    Tricia737

Comment by Tricia737 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you have noticed a dramatic change in your little ones movement, you need to call and let your dr. know. They wil probably have you do a kick count. You lay on your left side after eating or drinking something sweet, 10 kicks in an hour. But if your little one only moves 3-4 times a day, I would deffinalty be calling your dr, at 29 weeks they should be very very active...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I never felt mine move more than a few times a day. They have never made it to ten kicks in an hour. I would so as they suggest and if you are worried go ahead and call the doctor.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2011