Where do I place a Daisy patch on the back of a tunic?

I received a daisy patch from a holiday tea and not quite sure where to place the patch. I know it should be placed on the back but where? The bottom, middle or top? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Start at the top and work your way down. Keep them close together too as you will probably run out of room for badges by the end of her time as a Daisy. My daughter had so many badges that they wouldn't all fit on the back and we had to leave the rest in a storage bag. She's a brownie now and I made sure to overlap her badges this time because she has even less space on her sash than her daisy smock had.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thank you so much. You were very helpful.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My kids never got extra patches really. :(
    My 8yo only had the flower on the front and I think 3 patches on the back. We started at the bottom, though, so you could see them if her hair got long. I started at the top on my older dd's Brownie uniform and her hair covered most of them.
    My kids never got to go to any of the events because we never had the money and I had no car to get them there so they only ever earned the patches for whatever they were working on during meetings so they didn't have many. Plus their leaders the last 2 years waited until the end of the school year to give ALL the patches for the year. By then my oldest was done with Brownies so I never even put them on the vest (she had like 20). I was sad.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011