Hi!! How are you today and what do you have planned?

im in a good mood! jw how everyone is today ? i dont have much planned today its cold outside bbrrrrr

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'm tired and i haven't even started doing anything today but i did go with hubby to his dr appt this morning.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• im tired also but thats cuz i stayed up too late but my son will be going down for a nap soon and soo will i! heheh
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm awesome, thank you so much for asking! Glad that your in a great mood. I plan on feeding the birds, cleaning the house and then enjoying the sunny day. Peace!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I had class this morning, now I am sitting her, then I am going to do the dishes and then get the kids home from school. Fun stuff.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I spent the morning at the hospital having mammograms and ultrasounds.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have to bake a cake and clean the kitchen, go get my son from school and get a few things for my daughter, make dinner, clean kitchen again, convince my son he is tired and have him sleeping by 10, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Im good I got to clean cook and going outside to play with my boys.. Hope you all have a great day
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• little flowerDid my mall walk, went to the store, one load of laundry done and playing on CafeMom :) I hope eveyone has a great day :)

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'll be studying. I have a class tonight.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Well what I would of loved to have planned for today is sleep it's cold and rainy outside the perfect weather for doing nothing.........but what my life had planned for me is work, them people with Diabetes need their supplies. So hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go!!!! :)
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011