are girls harder then boys

this is my very first girl so please no mean comments i have two boys but ive always heard that girls are so much diff do they teach you how to wipe a girl and stuff like that

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You're a female, you already know how to wipe a girl when changing a diaper.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• imo girls were easier....my son is a handfull, my dd is mellow....but wiping is easy, just wipe front to back don't wipe towards her vagina, wipe away from it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Just wipe away from the vagina, never towards.. could cause infection. As far as personality of girls.. they are so different. My 3 year old is sooo funny and sometimes can be a crazy drama queen!.. my 15 month old daughter is so happy and can play by herself.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:52 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My daughter is easier to me. I can relate better to her. We can shop together. She loves it and has since she was a baby. My boys never liked that. She loves to help in the kitchen and to plan meals. It's really fun having a girl. Oh, and you get to do her nails!! Good luck!!!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think girls are easier.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My daughter is def. a diva and a handful. She is 5 and likes to pick out her own clothes and she tells me what doesn't look good and so forth. See I can relate to your anxiety. I now have a 4 month old son. I'm wondering what I'll do with a boy:)
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I only have a girl but she has been a piece of cake. She is five and has always been soch a good baby and child. There are times that she can be a little dramatic but that is just girls! Girls are so fun because the clothes are adorable and I just love all the shoes and bows! You will love having a daughter!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i dont know but i want a boy :)
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011