How many of you think that every SO you have been with in the past makes you who you are today?

wildflowers25

Asked by wildflowers25 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I do. My last SO Was an abuser and because of that I am now a stronger person and don't take shit from anyone.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes in a way but my dh NOW has made me a way better person I love him ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I do, ive had some real jerks
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 12:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I do... if it weren't for the things they taught me I would still be an immature child insead of a mature adult. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I do. If I hadnt gone through what I had in the past and learned what I did I wouldnt be the strong tenacious mom I am today. I dont take any crap from anyone but I can do it with a smile and be sweet as pie.

Answer by gemgem at 12:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No, I wouldn't give them any credit at all. I would just say I learned from my choices and experiences all around, and like who I am today.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• oh absolutely...each one is def a lesson learned in some way to make me who i am :)
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Any person you come in contact with, even to just say "Hello" shapes you in some way. Every relationship you've had, friendship you've had, conversation you took part in, experience you've had... Everything that you deal with good or bad shapes you. That includes everyone who is involved in every situation of your life.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't think my ex SO's should get the credit for that (and I'm friends with most of them) It wasn't them that made me the person I am today it was the situations I had to get through and the decisions that I made.....They were just the passenger on my train. I would have found the path with or without them.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I dont think it is your ex SO's as much as it is the situations you have been through that make you who you are today.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011