HELP PLEASE!!! I can't figure out what is going on....*kinda personal info.*

Ok posted a few things earlier trying to figure out if I was pregnant. Now I don't know what is going on. IF it is a change in my system or what. In Dec. I had a period for a day and a half on the 1st and 2nd (my normal is three days), then I had one on Dec. 30 it lasted for three days. My boyfriend and I had sex during that time three times on the second, third day, and the day I stopped. I stopped, then started spotting over the next few days and cramped. Five days ago I started gagging really hard in the mornings, then I was gagging and vomiting. It slowed down, and the past two days I have gagged hard but not vomited as bad. This morning I ate and felt like crap. Today I have started a period and I have bothersome cramps with it. I had somewhat of a period with my first and third child. I thought I was pregnant and now not so sure. I have called my doctor and made an appointment, but have never done anything like this before and it is driving me out of my mind. So could someone going through this be pregnant or what??

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• did you ever take a test?
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have done it all. When I went through this with my second one I took eight home test and five others at the health department etc. before the last home test came up a faint positive and that was in a 7-9wk window frame. That is partyly why I am so confused right now.
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011