Who's watching their weight????

Today I started WW and lemme just say, I've not blown it yet! (only 11:15!!) hahaha Usually by now I've eaten at least 1500 calories...yeah, bad...I know!
Who else is on a diet? What diet/what are you doing differently?

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 12:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I am watching my weight...and it keeps getting higher. I thought about going to WW. Do they let you eat regular food...not there pre-packaged stuff???? I just love to eat to much. I know what it takes to lose I just do that then gain it all back.
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 12:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am trying to watch it go down. LOL

I have lost 3 lbs in 3 wks and feel better about myself. I get in a bare minimum of a 15 min work out a day sometimes more depending on how I feel. Good luck and stick with it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• im watching my weight also well not really i just have a little belly fat and little hip fat but ive been losing it by eating friuts and veggies and not eating before bed .. and i havent really been exercising just playing just dance on the wii and ive prolly lost 4 pounds within a month or maybe it was just a few weeks ... i was originally 116 and now im prolly 114 or something llike that my scale is off soo i really dont know but i can feel it and see it ...but im not really watching my weight im just watching what i eat all that fatty stuff isnt good for u
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• donnalepinky....yep! you can eat whatever you want. all foods have a "points" value and you can eat a certain amount, and it's up to you to decide what you eat to add up to your points allowed! google it and you'll be able to find a ton of stuff that people have posted about it. if you do your homework and google things like "point allowance chart" and "ww food points list" then you can basically find everything online free lol
    nice coala!
    CABlonde

Comment by CABlonde (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm watching my weight alright, go up....Been on ww since 1/10, since 4 weeks ago, have gained 4-5 lbs. No idea whats going on...Have been going through lots of stress since then, 11yr old daughter had open heart surgery and recovering well but my body is not cooperating, uhgg! Very frustrating.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have been takin applecider vinegar diet pill it says take 3 a day but I take it every time I eat in a month lost 8 pounds and have talked to my doctor he says its okay but not to over do it
    TWEETY188

Answer by TWEETY188 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I had WLS in 2009, so watching, but I'm not checking the scale daily (or even weekly) like I was.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i'm trying to get there but i want to stop nursing first.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 6:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Good luck to you, I hope you do well!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am not on a diet, I just need to start exercising regularly.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2011