Flu shot?

How many got the flu shot and still got the flu?

This was my 1st year and so far so good :)

Walker101

Asked by Walker101 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• We don't get either one. Good luck! (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have NEVER gotten a flu shot. And I have NEVER gotten the flu...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• we all got the shot, and so far none of us had the flu. last year i didnt get the shot and i had the flu!! and it was horride!!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have gotten a flu shot for 4 years and have not gotten the flu yet........ knock on wood lol
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 12:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• DH and I got the flu shot this year but somehow it worked out that the kids did not get theirs. I was a little worried about the H1N1 vax in there.

Anyway, 1 kid got the flu. DH and I are fine. The other kids did not get the flu. Who knows how and why they didn't.

When I was at the doctors with the sick one, the doc said they are seeing just as many kids who had the flu shot get the flu this year.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I didn't get one. Knock on wood...throw salt over my shoulder... I hope to stay healthy.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 12:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We don't get flu shots.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We got the shot and so far no flu.

Answer by Bmat at 12:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• we got the shot this year. We got a very mild case of the flu. Dr. called "mock flu"..lol We all also got very sick almost the day after we were given the shot. I was only sick for an evening this year...my kids 1 -3 days. Unlike last year...hubby out of work unpaid 1 week...my dh was out of school 9 days. It was in my house for 2 weeks or 3 weeks last year. I have to say the over the counter homeopathic medicine called oscillococcinum worked almost immediately (there are $2.00 of coupons on their site...oscillo.com) another great one for knocking it out is oregano oil tablets.
    Anonymous

• My son did but I did not
    kylesmom

Answer by kylesmom at 1:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011