Ringling Brother's Circus......

Dh and I are taking our dd Saturday & this is my (and her) first time ever going.....can you please tell me what to expect? I'm so excited! lol

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• Go at least an hour early. They let you down on the floor and have special acts before the show. It's a lot of fun. Good luck!! Expect that anything you buy there will be ridiculously priced.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• when i took my dd is was my first time too! lol.. you didnt say her age but mine was 3. she had a freakin blast!! lol its loud and lots going on, and she talked the whole time mommy whats that daddy who is he but it was totally awesome!!!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• it's really cool to see live performances of acts with live animals you rarely see. we went to on 4 years ago in Altoona, PA
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 1:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Go EARLY! We haven't taken our kids in years, but when we did we would go an hour or so early and still get not so great seats.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• oh..lol she is 4 :)
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• we got ok seats, bought them in advance through ticketmaster...thanks for the advice ladies! :)
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011