Should others be allowed to post a question with a screen name under crazy for credits just to let their "friend" answer for credits?

So a certain member likes to post the same question 20 times in Crazy for Credits, with her "friends" name in the title to give her tons of vote ups for points. Doesn't this defeat the purpose of being encouraged to give good, constructive answers for credits?? Opinions please.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I use to do this when the crazy for credits started but I haven't done it in months.
    If that's the only way they want credits let them. They are just points and mean nothing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• – collapse
    Please just drop it. You are so annoying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• i guess crazy for credits is actually the other place its okay.. i personally never even go in the section. i like reading real questions and trying to help each other!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Isn't that what the CFC category is for, people who do stupid things for credits? I stay away from there at all cost, the whole category drives me crazy. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh look, it's Ericaca again! Staaaaaalker!

mommy of two, I think this person doing it has mulitple profiles and is doing it to be malicious and decieving. To up her level to make it look like she's been here longer.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• wow! I'm taking up space in your tiny head and not paying rent! HA! Glad I'm annoying you. Your reaction says it all.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Who really cares? Doesn't bother me in the least. It is just for fun.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think the crazy for credits section defeats the whole purpose of the points system. The point was to curb trolling by making it difficult to get the anon button, but since you can go spend a night or two in the C4C section and get enough points to get the anon privilege, it doesn't work.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• CM credits don't add up to diddly.
    No big deal, it's all worthless crap.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i agree jewjewbee, it is worthless. They just find a way to manipulate it for something else. But it sure is easy to tell a fake profile sometimes!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011