why cant i stop crying!!

ugh- its no where near that time of the month and im not pregnant.
but everythings making me cry..
*we are going threw a deployment and its getting twords the end*
just thinking about my lil girls 1st bday party is making me bawl like a baby!!
i dont want to cry infront of my kids, my DD is having a hard enough time with this deploy and when i cry she crys...

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 12:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• aww. i'm so sorry you're going through this. the only thing i can think to say is to let it out. Crying is therapeutic so if you feel like your about to cry, just go into a bathroom and let it out a little. I know you don't want to cry in front of your little one so hold it in as much as you can, but if at all possible, let out the tears... it may help you feel better in the long run.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 12:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• awwwwwww im sorry! i couldnt imagine having to deal with deployment! you are your family are so brave!! at least he will be home soon!! and its kinda sweet of your dd for knowing mommy is sad!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• So sorry you are having a hard time. I say go ahead and cry....it really is good for hugsyou. Sending you good thoughts :)

HappyGirl44

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Whats wrong with crying? I've been through 2 deployments back to back. PM if you need anyone to chat with that can relate!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Try counting your blessings and focus on happy thoughts. Sorry you are sad, but you are right to keep your chin up for your DD's sake.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Good for you to share on CM. Lots of us have been in your shoes and can offer support .
    Hopefully you have family or friends near, spend time out of the house, find Moms for play dates, I loved Gymboree if you have one in your area, volunteer some where that you would enjoy, do something for your self, medi-pedi
    Hugs!!!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm sorry but you go ahead and get your grief out. tears help you heal and that is what your family needs the most. don't be embarrassed about it because it is human.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011