im so depressed

well i went to the specialist they said that my girl has fluids in her kidneys and very large skin fold on the back of her neck they said that these are signs of down syndrome anyone else going through this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• another mommy just posted a ds question in kids health check it out, maybe yall can talk about it!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh sweety, I am so sorry. Remember that doctor's are not able to tell everything and if you do have a child born with DS you will love her just the same if not more. Every child is special and you will find the strength to deal with any situation.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• The ultrasounds are not always right. I would just relax and see how she comes out. Stress can affect your pregancy. Take care.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011