Weight loss!

I have had a baby 9months ago and still need to shed the last few pounds that I have. I have started working out and drinking loads of water. Anything else that would be help to me???

newlifewith3

Asked by newlifewith3 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I find cutting your portions does help and having a couple healthy snacks during the day is good. If you can get walking into your day....any moving is great. good luck.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Im in the same situation. I exercise 6 days a week and started a healthy diet. if you alternate the intensity of your workout throughout the week you tend to get better results.
    Shortma197

Answer by Shortma197 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Take the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge. It is super easy, fun, and REALLY works. I have way more energy than ever before. I love that I'm not counting points, tracking everything I do, IT'S SIMPLE(moms LOVE this lol).

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 1:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm exercising daily and not just keeping to 1200-1300 calories, but healthy choices as well, lots of veggies, fruit, lean proteins and whole grain carbs
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• not eat sugar much.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 6:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Watch what you eat too.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• get out and walk! I took my son in his stroller to the mall for walks almost daily when the weather was cold, and when it was warmer we walked around the neigborhood.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• watch what you eat too. You're on the right track
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2011