What movie should we see tonight?

We're going to one tonight, and it seems like this week, there's a lot to choose from! Here are our best options: The Fighter, True Grit, The King's Speech, Black Swan, and No Strings Attached.  What do you guys think?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• Black Swan was great!! Hubby even liked it and he hates most movies.
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I saw True Grit and it was good, but it was kind of slow. If you want to laugh I think No Strings or the King's Speech would be your best bet. And I have heard good things about Black Swan but that will be darker. Honestly, they all sound good. Are you going with your hubby? Fighter is probably more of a guy movie, but the male leads sure would be easy for me to look at for 2 hours- lol!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i had some GF's go see no stings attactched, they thought it was hilarious!! and true grit, i heard was good, but slow.
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 1:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No Strings Attached, then tell me how you lke it! I wanna see that & BLUE VALENTINE ... but it's not in theatres where i'm at, except the theatre an hour away lol ='(
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No hubby for this girl... I'm going with my best friend, as always. We see a lot of movies, so I'm sure we'll see most of the other choices at some point. He pointed out that Fighter will probably be in the cheap theater by our house before too long, so we'll probably check it out then. I think we've decided on Black Swan, but I'm sure we'll decide for sure when we get there!
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• A friend of mine actually said that Black Swan was the best movie of 2010, in his opinion... and there were a lot of kick ass movies in 2010, so that's saying something! I don't think we can go wrong.
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Haven't seen any of them but heard True Grit was very good.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011