Why do people answer ? on here just to say something stupied like you spelled a word wrong?

Do they have no life at all or what.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Manners,morals,and trust and honor seem to be all gone now.It is kinda on your own now the way i see it.Sad but to many are only worrying about themselves,not their children,or long term commitments.Its a cold world out there now and too few around that really care.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Um... you used a question mark for the actual word..lol!~
    I know, there are many things that bother me about CM but I try to remember the good.. the wonderful helpful women i have talked to and the new friends I have met.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Because they are asshats. They have no life and nothing to add to the discussion, so they pick apart the question.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Exactly what I posted about the other day. They won't answer your question they just point out the simple mistake.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• LOL I am guilty of it, but only when the spelling is so bad I can't read it and they are trying to correct others or call other's stupid.

I'm not sutpid! LOL hahaha!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Or, why is it that a person not only disagrees with you, but they also have to insult you or call your question stupid? I think that some people are childish and have nothing better to do than try and make someone feel bad over something petty.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Not sure. I figure as long as a person communicates then spelling isn't that important. Not like we get graded on grammar and spelling!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes there are wonderful people on here but as always there is a couple bad apples.
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you're really so bothered by it, you should probably get off the internet.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Why should someone have to leave the internet...Why can't people just use manners,,,sometimes i wonder if some of these people are really moms.
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011