How can i make myself feel better?

Im pregnant 36weeks and 5 days! Expecting twin boys. Well my stomach has dropped a lot and im very uncomfortable wearing jeans so im usually wearing tights or anything that makes me feel comfortable. But know im not feeling pretty since im always wearing the same clothes...i dont want to but any more clothes since im getting closer to deliver. Can any one give me any advice or just some words of encouragement?
THANKS LADIES!!!

mama42011

Asked by mama42011 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, you are beautiful in your fecund fertility... whatever fits and is comfortable is what you should wear, although I'm a fan of reasonably fitted clothes to revel in the fact that your body is moments away from creating a miracle...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Accessorize. (sp?) Add a scarf or a pin or funky earrings. Just bc you are pregnant doesn't mean you can't look cool. I wouldn't buy new clothes either. Maybe you could mix & match them up or layer them to just make the total outfit different. That's what I would do

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011