need answers adult content

i am leaking this fluid from my vajayjay sorry tmi i have never done this before it's not pee it has no smell. It is 6 days before i am suppose to start my monthly could i be pregnant? I gave birth 6 almost 7 months ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you are not using bc then it's always possible. Take a test and find out for sure

Answer by admckenzie at 1:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• What the hell? Go get a preg. test or to a free clinic to get a preg. test. How in the world are total strangers on the internet suppose to know if your leaking "vajayjay" means your preg.? Im honestly not trying to be mean but you make your question anon. so you must think its kinda silly or you wouldnt hide who you are.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• are you horny?
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• *face palm*
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Could be pregnancy, could be your period starting a little early, could be ovulation, could be infection, really, if it concerns you I'd see a doctor.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011