Does anyone have any advice on them ad's that say work from home. I am trying to find a way to make some extra money.

reddbone112

Asked by reddbone112 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• Do not get into anything unless they tell you exactly what you would be doing, how you will make money, and how much it will cost you. Do not pay for any lists, books, information, etc. Work at home jobs are very rare and you usually have to have an established skill set and experience (fast and accurate typing, proofreading, transcription, etc.). If you don't have experience and/or skill set, the best thing to do is look into a legitimate business opportunity. I'm with a direct sales company and I do make money. Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Hello, first of all are you looking for a job or a home business? Check out these two links: http://www.womenforhire.com http://www.fahtinformation.com Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Be careful with the ads...when checking out a company do your research to make sure this is a real company that way you won't get scammed!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I agee... You need to know what you are getting in to. NEVER pay for information but if it's free check it out! Most companies have to do what is called "Blind Advertising" which means they are not alowed to put the company name in the ad. That's the way we are... I have a home business and make great money but I lost tons looking for this opportunity!!!

I have a journal post about WAH Jobs you may want to check out! As well as checking out Momportunity.com and see what you may qualify for. If you are interested in a home business I have a great one and love it! I'm with Ameriplan. Just PM me and I'll send you some info, or you could check out my journals about that too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Work at home jobs are not hard to find, I have a list of them that I will share for free. These are jobs that come with weekly pay checks, training, and actual employment. There is also an interview HR contacts you to fill out paperwork, it's a real job, working at home for places like Disney and LL Bean. Some require a background check and or drug testing. There is no such thing as easy money, you work for your pay, pick your own hours around your kids and you will never get rich quick! lol. Go to works4mom.com or keeperbay.com for more information.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I work from home. It is completely legit. I have been doing it for almost 4 months now. I love it. It really works and most important it really pays. If you are interested. I will send more info.
    Sherri
    slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 11:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I have some information for that in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 6:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Try this website: http://www.ebookcraze.info/ . It has all sorts of ebooks that you can download and look at for way less than you would pay on Amazon and other sites. There are books that show you the secrets to starting and maintaining the most successful home based businesses including auctions like ebay. It's definitely worth it to look.
    stephanie_p1

Answer by stephanie_p1 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I peronally work for The $60 per hour Profit System, which is a legitimate home-based job. You can make upwards of $500 per day just placing ads on sites like Craigslist and Backpage. There are no costs to get started; in fact, it is completely 100% FREE! All you have to do to get started is go to: http://www.moneymakinggenerator.com/-60-per-hr-profit-system.html Once you are there, you must watch the entire video as it is important to understanding the job requirements. Then, you must scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and fill out your contact info where it says "SIGN UP BELOW!" That is it! You are on your way to making big bucks immediately!

stephanie_p1

Answer by stephanie_p1 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011