DD's hair... HELP!!

DD is bi-racial and 1. Not sure if that helps or not. 

Here are the products I have tried: 
Just for me Detangler
Baby oil
Baby Lotion
Small (not even the size of a dime) of EVOO

The problem I am having is nothing is keeping her hair moisturized. It's dry ALL THE TIME.

Help moms... What should I put in it? 
I attached a pic so you ladies could see.

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 1:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• put hair and scalp conditioner with olive oil in it and any kind of herbal grow hair scalp conditioner its going to be greasy but it will work....do not use any pink oil moisturer or baby oil it will dry her hair out because it has alocchol in it and during the day use soft and precious you can buy it from walmart....if you are in a hurry.....my friend has mixed kids and she said this is the best
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 1:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My daughter is bi-racial as well and I have the same problem that you are having. I recently found out that my daughter hair type is 3B and what products to use in her hair. I think you should do a google search and try to figure out what products are best for her hair type. I read that Shea Butter was good for the hair and I've bought products containing it , but sometimes the stuff is too oliy for my child's hair type. I also try to find natural products so that I'm not using things that have unnecessary chemicals in them. I'm no expert, I just try out different products and hopefully you and I can find some products that work for our kids. I also think that a leave-in conditioner could help.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't use anything that I would use on my hair, on her's. I know that much at least LoL

I will look into the shea butter and the soft & precious.
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011