Are my HCG levels high?

I know you have probably answered this a million times but on 1/10/2011 my hcg level was 434, a week later it was 18365 (1/17/2011). Okay I have two sacs and only one fetus is it possible that there is one hiding in that sac somewhere. My ultrasound was transvaginal and I did have a full bladder (1/24/2011).

Ebuttens

Asked by Ebuttens at 1:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I had a transvaginal ultrasound done at 2 weeks gestation I had 2 sacs, and only 1 with a yolk and a fetal pole. The other was empty. I had to wait 10 days to recheck. My dr told me it would either dissolve or the other one could form. Thankfully when I went back there was the other baby. They had always measured about a week apart. He said it was possible that they were conceived at different times. My HCG level was about 100,000 at 3 weeks and 3 days along. Do they have you set up for another U/S?
    anna_mccall

Answer by anna_mccall at 2:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• concieved at different times?? wow thats interesting. in regards to PP
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm not really sure that the babies would have been consived at dif. Dates just praying that one is just smaller and totally possible for it to b n there. I also had a transvaginal ultrasound done on 1/17 and there was only one sac and no fetus. Almost forgot I have another ultrasound scheduled for Feb 8. Sorry if I mispelled words I am on my phone and the print is small
    Ebuttens

Comment by Ebuttens (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I didn't know it could happen either. We also did fertility so it happened in the dr's office. But he said since there were 2 eggs it is possible that one just floated down a little slower than the other.
    anna_mccall

Answer by anna_mccall at 11:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2011