Do you think you eat Healthy???

I try, but with me always on the go I do get side tracked often. I do like my veggies & fruits =)

~*~Holli~*~

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• No. I eat a lot of junk food.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 1:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Mostly yes. The only area I need to work on is continuing to eliminate processed food from my diet. I am bad about throwing a frozen Lean Cuisine dinner in the microwave from time to time. But for the most part, I think my diet is a heck of a lot healthier than most Americans.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I find it's a shopping issue, not so much an eating issue.

When what there is in the house to eat is good food, not junk, it's hard to eat the junk without thinking about it.

Menu planning and making grocery list rule (NOTHING that is not on the list, healthy snacks planned for and bought in advance) helps enormously.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• am trying very hard this year to switch over to being healthy so far so good
    camarolady

Answer by camarolady at 1:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I try to because I had WLS, but sometimes I slip. I try to at least eat on schedule though so I don't slip too much, kwim?
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No, I don't. :/
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would say yes. I eat no fast food, am a vegitarian and we make 90
    Percent of our snacks from scratch. I love junk food though so we just
    Keep it out of the house.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes, I try to follow the Paleo diet as closely as I can. Non-processed foods - mostly lean meats, fruits and veggies along with a bit of nuts/seeds. I do "cheat" and drink coffee and snack on organic corn chips now and then. However, I think overall my diet is very healthy.
    Jonescatnj

Answer by Jonescatnj at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I eat well for my son and husband , he has high blood pressure and son stomach does not do well with preservatives.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I try.....and I know what I SHOULD eat, but the junk stuff tastes so much better!! LOL
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 2:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011