alot of people complain about their husbands or significant ofthers?

I don't understand why a lot of women on here complain about their other half? If they are so bad then why don't you have common sense to leave. I just don't get it. If it's that bad then leave or you should have dated longer to get to know them! It seems that very few woman are actually thankful for their other half. I just see a lot of negative comments and bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I guess it's like anything else...good things rarely make news. Sometimes it can be difficult to walk away, especially if there are children, finances, and logistics involved. Plus, sometimes people give up too easily. The grass is only greener where you water it. Why leave just to get into another crappy situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Hey I have to be honest me and my husband have our bad tines and we irritate each other... but we love each other and the good out weighs the bad! I would like to know why do people give up so easy marriages and living with someone isn't easy. Its hard and there will be those times but there'salso those wonderful times. And no matter how mad I am at him I know hes a great loving man and he was made for me :D But then again he isn't a cheater or abuser... those relationships I wonder why people stay when its constantly happening.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I haven't personally seen anyone complaining about their spouse, of course I haven't been here too long either. But I know what you mean, I see it every day. I don't get it either. Sometimes I wonder if my husband and I just have a weird relationship,lol. We never fight, sometimes argue but nothing serious, we have been married almost 6 years. I don't have anything bad to say about him except his driving really sucks. Other than that we were meant for each other. If someone isn't happy, go your separate ways, why be so miserable. I don't understand it either.
    catherine3476

Answer by catherine3476 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• *The grass is only greener where you water it. Why leave just to get into another crappy situation.*

I love that!!! Im going to steal that and use it lol
    whitenena

• I can see where your coming from so i will comment on how good me and my bf are getting along lol. I really truly feel like we are becoming such a great family him me and our daughter. Its amazing we are actually thinking about buying a house together AHHHH its exciting and scary but it means so much to me that he wants to do that with me!!
    brooklynjean07

Answer by brooklynjean07 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Well I tyhink its because most of us moms on here have to vent to someone. if its a family member you can only say so much without resentment towards your husband, and if its a friend same thing, you can only open up so much without other people bashing your hubby. Im perfectly happy with mine though. Been best friends for 18 years, together for 5 married for 1 1/2 of those years, and we are only 25!! I think I know my husband better then most.
    MeganLSBartz

Answer by MeganLSBartz at 9:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I agree, a lot of women have issue with their SO,DH,BF on here, or their making it up to see other peoples reactions. Or bash other people for the fun of it

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am thankful for my husband, very much so. I hear some of the complaints, the serious ones and wonder why these women picked these men in the first place. What were they thinking? Then I wonder who raised these men, did they teach them nothing. Sometimes I hear women say all men are jerks or whatever and hope these women are not going to be raising boys. And if they are raising girls what are these daughters going to think about marriage and men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• A lot of women see this as a venting outlet. I personally think they should use their journals for rants and vents and such, but who am I to tell someone that they can't come here and say whatever they want?

But like others have said above, these women may not have anyone else to talk to. We may be their own source of comfort and encouragement...that's sad, but believe me, for some people, it's true.

With that said, I'd like to let you know that not ALL of us are totally unhappy with our SO :D I'm very satisfied with my boyfriend, I just don't like screaming it from rooftops.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• This website is to answer questions ,give advice and some woman do not have other places to turn too marriage is not easy it takes alot of work its children to when you get a divorce I think it is very hard on children .anayways I don't think anyones marriage is perfect there is no such thing as a perfect marriage and I do not think your marriage is perfect either.When you get married it's called for richer or porrer ,in sickness and in health and forsaking all others and what I hate is when woman post anonymous i'm not.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2008