Any way i can look skinnier fast?

I am doing family swimsuit pics today and im not bikini ready. Anything i can do to look slimmer for a few hours?

Logan17000

Asked by Logan17000 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Pick a suit that has a slimming look. family swimsuit pix? is this one of those kardashian girls?
    Anonymous

• is it a one piece swimsuit? lol spanx! if i know im taking pictures or are getting into a skinny dress i wear my tummy control panties or a full body spandex spanx type thing..cant remember what its called tho...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 1:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Stand up straight.

Stand with one leg in front of the other about half a step--with the weight of your body mostly on that leg. Heels help (although if they're not virtually invisible sandals they look pretty weird).

Turn one shoulder slightly toward the camera, pull your head up and put your chin foward --it will tighten up your neck.

Flex your arms, even if you leave them by your side: tight muscles look better than lax ones.

Lift your belly button back toward your spine, not straight up. Tighten your butt muscles, even though you can't see them it will elongate your body.

Wear a skirt wrap that is asymmetrical across your hips and thighs, to avoid that 'look at that long line straight across there' which makes you look wider. Choose a suit that has diagonal lines, particularly front chevrons, even just details in the same fabric.

Be confident --a genuine smile, tidy hair and a look of health looks better t
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Family Swimsuit pictures????? OMG Thank Goodness it's snowing here! That would be my worst nightmare!! LOL! Just kidding! Wear a sarong or stand behind someone I guess!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes salt water baths can reduce up to 2 inches - only lasts 6 hours though - super hot - you must soak for at least 30 min - it has worked for me before... no you cannot rinse off ...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• So, how did it go for you? Were you able to do it?
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm still shivering....that it's -13 outside and someone said "swimsuit" and "picture" together.....
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• umm. suck it in? Sorry, I don't know.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I'm intrigued by family swimsuit photos!!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• wow, family swimsuit pictures and in the midst of winter?!? and "today"... hmmm... not much you can do... being tan tends to hide fat too... suck it in, stand straight... and put a kid in front of you!
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:31 AM on Jan. 27, 2011