pain in my lower left back and leg...

i have this horrible pain in my left lower back and on the back of my leg. i had it in the fron the day before. but that just felt like someone socked me.. but it had gotten soo bad i couldnt even walk! ouchh! any ideas on what it could be? i heard of something caled scatia but im not sure.

steffieluv135

Asked by steffieluv135 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be sciatia but since it's on both front and back it may just be pressure pushing on a root nerve. Not sure what exercises you are able to do but that's what I had to do for mine. You can google exercises for sciatia and see which ones you can do. Massages help too.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Could be your SI joint too. I had that problem and had to have physical therapy. Very painful!
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• that for sure is sciatica. the sciatic nerve is the biggest nerve in your body extending from your back to all the way down your leg
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011