Are you satified with your life and the way it turned out?

For me, not really.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No I am still at 51 trying to accomplish what we started out to do!!It's been so hard to complete our dream.Every time we get to a point of really making it ,another shoe drops and we are still in debt.Owning your own business is no fun these days.I 'm in this for the long hall so we will see!All the kids are gone now and it's up to us to make it.And I will if it kills me!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes. For all the struggle I have been through I have two wonderful children now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes. Its better than i thought it would be

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Well... it's not done yet, so it's hard to say...

I have a wonderful, rich life, filled with interesting things to do, kind and generous people, friendly smiling faces and a warm, safe home. So, it's pretty good so far.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Your life isn't over with sweetie! Maybe you are just at a low point! Keep your head up!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have a great home and family and I have got to stay home with my son who is 13 since he was 1 so I feel like I have it made. Yes I am happy.
    Donnaleapinky

Answer by Donnaleapinky at 1:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• browneyes27. your not alone. i used to feel happy with the way things were going in my life about 4 years ago. but now i feel like i have nothing to show for. don't get me wrong i love my babies and wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. but getting married and everything that has happened after that makes me feel like i was supposed to but i didn't really want to. sometimes i think if my dh and i were to separate then maybe i can be happy again. my children are the only ones who make me happy.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It's not how I planned it but I have no major complaints. Lots of obstacles life threw at me knocked me off course but I'm alive and well. At my age I won't complain about that!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yes i married a wonderful man and have 3 beautiful girls
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 2:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011