Wanting to tell my bf that I love him......

Not saying he is in love with me and not expecting an "I love you too" back. BUT I really want to tell him I love him. I don't want to say it while making love, even though it almost slipped one moment during that time. I was thinking about this weekend and I guess just blurting it out, I don't know. Had even thought about in a Valentines Card, a sweet VD card with the words "I love you" in it and letting him know I have no expectations, I just want him to know how I feel.

Thoughts, opinions, and bashing please!!! Anything at this point would be helpful :)

AmI88

Asked by AmI88 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• He should be able to tell that you do just because of the way you behave around him. If you want to tell him, then I'd go with the I love you in the Valentine.

Answer by Bmat at 2:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think it needs to come out of your mouth first just tell him how you feel and be honest GL
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 2:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• You think maybe he already knows??
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• he might
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 2:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Just say it. I know it's nerve wracking, but you may be surprised by his response. :)
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I think it is always best to just tell him, and be totally prepared for him not to say it back.

I know when I told my husband that I loved him, it was a very long and awkward few hours before he was able to tell me the same thing. I respected him so much for not saying it to me, when he wasn't sure he would mean it, but it was still really hard.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No I don't expect him to say it back. That is why I said NO expections.....
    AmI88

Comment by AmI88 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011