What are ways to show your best friend you love her?

Recently I've been a bit of a cow and I want to make it up to big style.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Between friends there shouldn't be a making it up big style. Go out for a nice meal with her and tell her that you know you've been behaving badly and you want her to know that you are sorry and will try to do better. But no elaborate gifts or so forth. Keep it lower profile.

Answer by Bmat at 2:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• buy her a card and ask her to lunch/dinner. simply apologize to her and explain what has been going on to make you treat her the way you did. not sure what kinda girl she is but that would make me feel good. that would show that you really do care for her friendship
    Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• this is what my bestie did for me and at times I think it literally saved me! I was Pregnant with my third and in so much pain I couldnt hardly walk and was pretty upset when she head about this she began calling me every day and did this for about the next year...we would just talk sometimes about nothing and sometimes bout some pretty deep stuff she really helped a TON.. she live s about 15 hrs away and just called this morning saying she is comming for a visit!

Make a collage of pics of you both
    send a flower or cookie boquet
    write her a letter
    take her on a date!!!!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• do somrthing sentmental give a card find a picture from long ago put it in a frame, take her out to lunch or make a nice lunch at your homer
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Invite her to hang out or call just to say hi and you could even say that you feel like you haven't been the greatest friend recently, but you are always there if she needs you.
    CafeMom Team

Answer by CafeMom Team at 11:18 AM on Jan. 27, 2011

• Take her out (drinks, coffee, whatever) Write her a letter, spend a day with her doing whatever she wants
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Spend an afternoon or ewvening with her doing whatever you guys like to do and tell her you are sorry for how you have been recently.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2011