Say something positive about yourself and your achievements.

I think I am nice person. I try to be good mother. And I'm going back to school after all these years.

free1

Asked by free1 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am kind to everyone I meet. I am so proud of myself for starting college at 24 and finally choosing to go down the path to my dreams.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm open minded, I am a good mother, and a great wife!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I love my daughter and I teach her how to be respectful, I love to cook and teach people what I know about healthy foods and nutrition, I love to share my food wirh others, and I'm planning on volunteering soon. Good question, I like it.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I created 5 wonderful children. Im very nurturing and caring.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i am the best mother to my ability, i ahve overcome my fears, i am 3 years sober from drugs, i am loyal,faithful a good listener and always there for my freinds.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am a great mom! And I am beautiful on the outside and the inside
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I love my family and enjoy making and keeping a home for them.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Good Ladies. Always feel good about your And most of all Be proud of You.
    free1

Comment by free1 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am a spiritual atheist witch. I do healing and helping spells. I am a good person because I choose to be. Some people think I have a big mouth but they can be assured that I will always tell the truth as I see it. I am an expert sewer and for many years I have been collecting old dolls from yard sales during the summer and cleaning and dressing them. I donate them to the church-run local charity, Caring Ministries. My niece's fiancee has four children--two boys and two girls--and, when they visit their dad, they have nothing to play with. I put together bubble guns and dolls and doll-clothes packets that I gave them for christmas. The youngest girl was the only one who thanked me, but it isn't going to stop me from fulfilling my mission!! I like to give out hugs and once you are in my family, you are always in my family. Kinda shoots down the angry atheist image, doesn't it!!??
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Kudos to you free1 - keep pursuing your education!

I work hard, study hard and hope to be a good example to my children.

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2011