is dazing out for too long bad?

i just dazed out for 10min and i was aware of everything going on around me. i havent dazed out like this in a long time. Usually its just for a few a minute and then i come to. i was just wondering is it bad for it to happen long periods of time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• Sensible people call that 'meditation' and pretend it's intentional.

Usually, it's the mind's response to too much stress... and it's fine. Probably not a good idea to drive in that condition... but sitting quietly staring at nothing, thinking of nothing is good for you. Try making it 20 minutes.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would guess so. You should talk to you doctor about it, doesnt sound good nor healthy.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Maybe you're not getting good sleep. My DH grinds his teeth and snores to the point that he wakes himself up throughout the night. He's exhausted some days and seems to be dazing out because of it :-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would say that it was a problwm but you said you are aware of what is going on around you . So I say check with a medical professional and see if there is something else going on .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011