Has a boyfriend ever told you that you had a loose vagina? adult content

If so what did you do, how did you feel and react?

Waitaminute808

Asked by Waitaminute808 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• NO! He is probably trying reverse pshchology on you because he knows he has a small penis. I would look him in the eyes and say "You should be the last one to throw a stone mister!" & laugh & walk away. Find a new Boyfriend BTW!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No and if he did I would respond with no you just have a small dick
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No. I have 5 kids, 3 vaginal deliveries and I was always worried about it because after my divorce I was dating a lot of guys who had never dated a mom (I was only 30, so they were around that age too). I have always been pretty faithful about doing my kegels, and I got some ben wa balls a few years ago - look into it!

Answer by missanc at 2:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• No, just the opposite. If a guy did tell me that, I'd throw back an insult as well.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh my, no. But I have a best guy friend who asked me if a girl's vagina is looser after sex. Basically, he was concerned the girl he was seeing was sleeping with someone else....who possibly had a huge penis LOL Sorry, he made me laugh. I told him, maybe it's just looser. Because no large penis should affect it, after all, I pushed 2 babies out of down there and it shrunk back.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• oh my no. i always hear that i'm too tight. even after i had my daughter i still have problems being too tight. it's hard for my husband to get in there. he has to slowly work his way in. i've always been that way. i've never done a kegal in my life either
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm gonna go with the hot dog in a hallway theory.....small penis that is...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Nope i got the opposite instead
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• no-If my guy said that to me he would never get it from me again.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If a significant other did say that to me, I'd laugh at him because as a medical professional, I know that the penis isn't sensitive enough to gauge how "loose" or "tight" the vagina is. It's a myth, and a pretty stupid one at that.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2011