Diarreah? Or preterm?

OKay so I have a sheet that tells me preterm labor from false labor..
I woke up with horrible pains at 4 in the morning, got into the bath, and had a few more in there and they were getting stronger. Then i got out, had one BIG one alone with a few stools. Then I felt better, fell asleep and at 4:45 I had the pains as well as diarreah, my stomach tightened, low dull backache... and 3 more times with the Diarreah..

Sound like Im sick or sound like preterm.. I dont want to go for no reason and make a big dramatic seen. Oh yea, and Im 33 weeks.

BayB

Asked by BayB at 9:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You should call your doctor either way if it continues because getting dehydrated can bring on preterm labor. Better to be safe than sorry.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2008