What is the meanest or most hurtful thing a boyfriend/husband has ever said to you?

Waitaminute808

Asked by Waitaminute808 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I was molested when I was younger and I told my DH about it. Once when he got drunk, we got in a fight and he said that I probably liked it. He said I was messed up because I was molested and I was still doing it.

Anonymous

• my ex once told me why can't i be more like some other mother he knows. he said she lets her man party when he wants and she stays home with the baby and works too to support them both. needless to say that was the last straw. i found out later though that she had a meth problem and her husband was cheating on her the whole time. so much for his perfect mother image.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Once, early in our marriage,when I'd let our checking account get overdrawn, he called me "stupid", and said I had no clue how to handle money. That hurt so bad, and even now, all these years later, I still have a hard time telling him when anything's wrong, cause I don't want to be called names or talked down to.
    Anonymous

• I had an ex say to me that the reason that he didnt talk when we were out to dinner or alone a lot is because he knew everything about me....we had been dating about 5 years....thats on of the biggest reasons he is an ex...IMO you never know everythin about anyone!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• my son's bio dad told me that if i tried to collect child support he would make me regret "the little bastard" was ever born
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My ex-husband told me that no one else would be dumb enough to marry him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't know of the meanest thing ever said to me. But do know the meanest thing ever done to me, was being pulled out of my seat in his car by my hair. I honestly can't remember all he was screaming at me. Being drug out of a car was horrid enough.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My ex told me that "No man is going to date you because you have a kid. No man wants to deal with someone else's kid." I asked him why he dated me knowing I had another man's kid. He said, "I am not like other men." Yes, he talks out of his butt.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I have a long list really and they all were said in the last year and often repeated. " You are a piece of shit, you are a stupid hallow bitch, I wish I could put a rag down your throat, I can't stand being near you, I'm not your fuckboy, I'm not your dildo, I can't stand when you cry, you're a baby, etc..." I am sure there is more. No wonder I feel so bad all the time and nervous when I am with him. I am a big fool.
    Anonymous

• dh had said some really hurtful things to me but the worst was when he said I don't love you anymore! It turned out he was going through something that I had no idea about and we wound up reconciling.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011