vaginal discharge

I I went to rhe doctor yesterday due to severe abdominal pains. She said that I had a lot of vaginal discharge. I called to see what my results were and they told me that there was little bacteria and that there were no white blood cells. Is it a good thing or a bad thing there were no white cells? I always tjought low white cells signaled cancer

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 2:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• Im pretty sure that thats a good sign. White blood cells are your bodys army against invaders trying to feed off of your body. So if the white blood cells arn't present my guess is thats a good thing. But don't doosh, it kills all the good army guys fighting to keep your vagina clean. If you must, dilute vinagre in water and doosh with that, only once a month tops, eat healthy. And use protection with new partners if any.
    Waitaminute808

Answer by Waitaminute808 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Elevated white cells means infection. If low, that's good.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• thank you ladies. The nurse is supposed to call me back with moreanswers. I was just curious
    agrafel

Comment by agrafel (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011