okay so me and my boyfriend (ages 18&19) had sex for the 1st time this past weekend unprotected

not only that i am ovulating as well , he pulled out the 1st 2 times but the last time he penitrated deep and precum and cumm was in, now ive only had sex 1 time before and with him we didnt intend or were thinking of a babe just did it because it was the spure of the moment ,since then ive been having some changes , upset stomach everytime i eat i have to use the bathroom diariah mostly i pee alot im super gassey like burping im craving water eatting alot and idk i feel very weird like im hoping i am pregnant and that there is a good chance that i am when should i test ! im so anxious and hoping iam

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• give it 3 or 4 weeks
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• ur prolly not because one of the first symptoms are breast tenderness and spotting
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Pulled out in time! BWahahahahahahahaha! Oh, man... I think y'all missed an important class.

What you have been practicing --all 3 times, hon -- is unprotected sex. Enjoy your little one.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• sounds to me like you tricked him into having sex with you during your peak fertility..poor guy. i'm going to teach my son not to be so stupid
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Wait I'm confused. He pulled out but you hope you are pregnant? Is he ok with this?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• see ya on next season of teen mom
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• if it was just the past weekend it very unlikely any of those symptoms lready are b/c you are pregnant . you would normlly do a test after you expected period. make sure you discuss the chance of pregnancy with your bf you dont want an unexpected reaction from him
    mandieo

Answer by mandieo at 2:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Wow, I don't want to bash but there are a lot of things wrong in your post. If you had sex for the first time this past weekend but you had once before, that doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, if you knew you were ovulating but had unprotected sex anyway and you're excited to get pregnant, are you trying to trap your boyfriend? That is definitely NOT a good idea. You need to wait a bit then test, and then talk to your boyfriend about wearing a condom or you getting BC because you don't sound mature enough to have a child.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Why is it that people your age don't know how to use punctuation? Do you know how hard it is to make sense of your rambling with no punctuation?
    Anonymous

• you can test when you period is due. Some test can be done even a couple of day b4. I dont really understand you, you guys dont really wanna have a baby but you hope you are pregnant now. You both are really young and if you only 18 that means you just finished high school or going to this summer? Wow you know that a baby cost lots and lots of money, I know you prolly heard that over and over again but its not easy raising a good kid and being able to provide for you child.
    If you turn out not pregnant let this be a lesson to you: never have unprotected sex, you never know what you can catch! (dont know how long you been with the guy, how well you know him or if you guys did HIV tests)
    Take this opportunity and make something out of yourself, maybe go to college. So once you BOTH really wanna have children you are able to provide for them.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011