What do i do if my breast milk hasn't came in yet?

July211

Asked by July211 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is baby? How often are you nursing? Are you supplementing? What makes you think you haven't got milk? Keep nursing on demand, it will stimulate milk production. I can help you better with more information.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I agree with the other suggestions, but i was also advised to pump some too, even if you dont keep it, the more you nurse or pump the more milk you make. Your body works as supply and demand, the more you feed the more you make. Also keep taking your vitamins and drink plenty of milk.
    Skylasmom105

Answer by Skylasmom105 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I went o your page to figure more out. I agree with th PP but also you need to get rid of the bottles and pacis.
    Natsnumberthree

Answer by Natsnumberthree at 5:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2008