Looking for the best waist cincher. Advice?

I apologize if there is a post on this already. I am very new to this and don't know how to navigate around the site yet. I looked to see if I can search it first but did not see how, so if there is a way feel free to let me know. ;)

I am looking for a seamless waist cincher. I need something that does not roll (either down or up). Does anyone have any suggestions?

matu4

Asked by matu4 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• Pilates.

Or ballet class.

Or yoga.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Very helpful, Linda. *rolls eyes*

a corset waist cincher is going to be the best, as it won't roll up or down. Google "waist training" for a good waist chinching corset :)

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Avon has a new one out that is like a seamless tank. It fits just under your bra and goes down past your waist, to you hips just about. There is no rolling or bunching. I love it.
    mommyIam08

Answer by mommyIam08 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• mommylam08 I can't find what you are talking about. Is there a link you can post to it?
    matu4

Comment by matu4 (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Jan. 27, 2011