no syptoms and no period and some spotting first day of my last period was may 27 can some one help

ive been having sex everyday tring to concieve and i have a feeling i might be pregnant can some one help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol well i don't think any of us can help you get pregnant!!hehee anyway about the only thing you can do is take a HPT and look at the lines. You might want to try having sex every other day or every three days to give his little army a chance to recoup. Good luck!!
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 5:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• www.healthstatus.com ovulation calculator - and if over the counter pregnancy tests are telling you false and you realy think you are pregnant then get a blood test done by a doctor.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 6:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Go take a test! My last period was also May 27th...go figure...and I tested last monday and got a positive with a home pregnancy test. You are well within the time frame for testing so get to it. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 4:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008