What would be your ideal day?

Britmum72

Asked by Britmum72 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm...wake up sex, and then a great cup of gourmet coffee cool enough to actually drink instead of sip. Then I would eat a breakfast I didn't cook, watch my shows while a maid cleaned the house. I would get to watch my "shows" in the living room and I wouldn't hear anything about a disney movie all day long. Of course this would be on my day off from work from both jobs, and no homework either...so I would get to take an afternoon nap after my diet lunch that magically didn't taste "diet". My SO would come home with flowers and tell me how perfect I am in every way. Dinner would make itself, daddy would do the baths and fold the laundry while I got some shopping in with my girlfriends. When I got home the kids would be thrilled to see me and be ready for their bedtime story. The kids would be to bed by 8:30 with no arguments, and my SO and I would be in bed by 10...lol...obviously a fantasy.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Any day with a message and low stress is an ideal day for me. Hmmm... haven't had one of those in Forever. lol
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 9:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My day would be more like a week at the spa please!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• SLEEP ALLLLLL DAY!!!!!!!!!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2008