what to do when you have 2 freinds ..

i have 2 freinds that are scentsy consultant and i want to order from both! but its cheaper to do a bundle and order the two warmers and 6 bars fro one person!!
how do i pick which person to order from?
i dont want to hurt anyones feelings..
perhaps i could order a bundle from one and order some bars from another??

ive won a free scentsy bar from each of them via a game on FB- there both local ladies and both equally as nice. the first bar i wont was from consultant A back in like december and recntly from consultant B like yesturday *got it today in the mail*
should i do bizzness with the one i won from first?

and there both my freinds on my FB-

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 2:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Define friends? Are these people you actually "know" and hang out with or are nice as long as you are a customer? I ask because I've noticed some of the women at my son's school are your "friend" as long as you have and spend money...... hahaha

Have to forgive me, but I am the type of person that refuses to mix friedship and business, meaning I am not going to buy friendship, feel like I am paying others to like me when I do? However, if you are "friends", which one "NEEDS" the money more??? Best bet is if one is well off and the other is struggling, bless the one that actually needs the sale?
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Buy from 1 one time and then the next time buy from the other. Keep alternating. That is what I do with the 3 friends I have that sell Creative Memories.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• would one know if the other got your order? if so i would order from both... if not i would go with the nicer person or the one who needed money more.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Alternate.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• How close are these friends? That matters when it comes to the etiquette of having friends who are in direct sales. If they both are your best friends, order from one this time, and the other one next time....want to figure out how to pick, put there names on a slip of paper in a hat and draw one. It depends on how sensitive your friends are too. I used to be in direct sales, and I'm not the type of person where it would have hurt my feelings if a friend ordered from someone else.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• hmm well the issue i have is consultant B was nice enough and sent me like 3 samples of other smells so i can think about what i want before i purchase. which is nice. but i also know that consultant A is just starting out her biz
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i already told consultant B i was going to order a bundle from her a few weeks ago.so i guess ill get a bundle from her and order a few bars from cunsultant A on the 15th..
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011