Do you ever just want to scream and stamp your feet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• All the time! My DH and I tell the kids we wish that worked for us....I don't waaaannnaaa goooo tooo woooorkk! Think my boss would give in to that and say "ok Susie honey you don't have to come in today" I wish!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:14 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• All the time =]

When I get really frustrated and pissed off, that's pretty much what I do. I know, I'm a child. Sue me :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:54 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Every day!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Not stamp my feet, but scream, all the time. lol Sometimes I just wanna go deep in the woods and scream everything thats wrong, pisses me off, hurts me, or getts on my nerves. But by the time I get that far in the woods, I feel more tranquil, go figure huh lol
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 9:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• And I DO, lol. Especially when DD makes me want to and then she does it.... when I do it, she looks at me like I'm Crazy and I say, "See, thats how silly You look when you do it." and that usually stops her tantrum..... LOL
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 11:10 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i'm glad its not just me!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Totally, but more than anything I tell my SO I want to take off for the day so he can do everything I do for the day and see what it's like. When I go to the store with out the kids and they ask me were I am going I say "Crazy" lol
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 11:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Haha! I have before!! Just in jest, but my DD (who was about 3?) stopped in her tracks and we both collapsed in giggles.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes i want to scream and throw things
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2008