Free Baby Stuff

When you're surfing the net there seem to be a lot of ads for free baby stuff. Have you ever found any that actually give away free baby stuff?

SolaraDarkset

Asked by SolaraDarkset at 3:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• Go to the manufacturer's websites that you would like to try and request free samples if they offer them. A lot of those other sites are bogus. I agree with MommaClark3---craigslist.org and freecycle.org are great so free things or even items that cost a fraction of what they would new. Also search to see if there is a local classifieds site for your area as well. Mine has one for our tri-county area and it is great!! Good luck and watch how much of your information that you provide to some of these sites that claim to send you free things.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I know similac did when I was pregnant with my first. It was awesome. They sent me 2 things of formula and a diaper bag. :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Craigs List and Freecycle.org ... most other sites are scams when not dealing directly with actual people!!! Most I've gotten in a coupon!!! Which does me no good... or they sign my email, phone, and home address up for a ton of freaking spam
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• yeah when i was pregnant i got a diaper bag & formulabottles at the hospital
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011