Even though paying bills isn't fun, do you ever get a really good feeling once their paid? Even if you're broke?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Money & Work

• yes!!!!!!!!!!! all the time!
    ledbetteramy

Answer by ledbetteramy at 3:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Absolutely!! I feel like - yay! I made it through another month!
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Always!! Its the greatest feeling and such a relief!! good

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Oh absolutley... I pay all of them at once on the first of the month, then I can breathe the rest of the month.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes, I love it! Even if there is only $50 left in my bank accounts, as long as I've gotten all the bills paid, I feel so good!
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It is definitely a breath of fresh air!!
    Dorothy24

Answer by Dorothy24 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Definitly, that doesn't happen much on my income though.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 4:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• LOVE it. My DH and I made this plan with goals to pay off certain bills and certain times, every time we get one paid off we get so excited.
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 4:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We only get paid once a month, so as soon as that check hits the direct deposit, all the bills get paid. Then we don't have to worry about bills again for a whole month and it's awesome! It's not even a big deal to take care of it any more since that's the first thing that gets taken care of.
    Budgeting the rest of the money out and using cash envelopes for everything else has taken the worry out of overdrafting, too - And we can even put back for savings. I don't feel controlled by my money anymore, I feel in control of my money. It's a feeling of freedom!!!
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes and tomorrow's payday! I like to pay the bills right away and then go grocery shopping directly afterward.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011