Hmmmm in a situation

I met this guy.. He's been divorced for a year (well separated, divorce is pending) He has two kids with a bipolar chick (and I'm saying that because she's a nut, & I'm worried about drama, but this guy might b worth it). Everything about him is more my type than my current boyfriend, he likes to cuddle, believes in God, talks a lot more, does the bf talk (i miss u,gives compliments),& loves kids. I am thinking about leaving my current bf for him, the problem is my bf is practically rich(the other guy is 60,000$ in debt from ex wife),I'm having a hard time choosing, my boyfriend doesn't like to cuddle, i've been waiting a year and a half for him to fall back in love with me, (past situation he used to, he thinks i fucked his best friend,now knows i didn't). He doesn't say i miss u or gives hardly any compliments,and it seems like he hates children, he gets so annoyed by our daughter when shes loud, or not in a good mood.

Would it be worth leaving my situation for the guy I fell for? This guy is already telling me he loves me 2 months after talking, no I haven't slept with him yet.. but he knows he doesn't have to say that to get in my pants..so could he mean it,or is he just desperate cuz of his divorce and what not?

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• wow. out of the frying pan and into the fire...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• So, what you're saying is that you are committed to someone who doesn't know you've started looking around for someone else to do, and you're wondering if cheating is a good place to start a different relationship?

Disentangle yourself. Then take a year off. You're picking some doozies... perhaps a little time and space will allow you to see what these 2 have in common, so you can find someone a little more stable.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sounds like you are looking outside of your relationship for attention that you are lacking in your current situation. On the other hand it sounds like this other guy is on the rebound. If I were in this situation I wouldn't be stepping out in the first place .... anyhow, distance yourself from this other guy and talk to your current boyfriend, baby daddy and see if you can work it out. If not, then see where things stand with the new guy. Give your current BF the respect of knowing how you feel. Don't be a sleaze and sneak around. Be a role model for your daughter, not some common gutter whore.
    Anonymous

• money doesnt buy love and if you at looking elsewhere for affection just think if you and your current bf did marry you might end up with an affair or even divorce. id say take some time away from everyone and get your head on straight. yes you want to be comfortable but you dont want to end up with someone elses debt either.
    Anonymous

• I think you need to take a step back and focus on your daughter. Your number one priority should be your daughter, not deciding between a "practically rich" man, and a separated but married man in debt.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If you are not happy money will not make you that way . I think you need to take more then two months to decide this and be careful .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• if this man is telling you he loves you, but isn't divorced from his wife....hmmmm???? plus guys will tell you anything to make themselves look good and you say he's in debt 60,000 because of his wife...i'm sure he had fun spending it just as much as she did and of course he loves kids...he wants u to think he's perfect...i'd be careful ...seems to me he might b playing you , maybe for your hubby's money and have you ever meet his wife ...to know that she is Bipolar...lol.. cause if she is, I bet you 100% he made her that way...he sounds like a straight up loser!!!!!What ever you do don't give him or lend him any money at all ...you'll never see it again and he'll only give it to his ex ( wife) !!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Love is much better than money. My first husband was financially stable but treated me horrible he ended up physically and verbally abusing me he ended up on drugs and financially ruin us.

My new husband has debt he is divorced with teens and it financially ruined him. Well he is amazing treats me like a princess and my son like his own. But I wont say living with debt is easy it causes arguments and it gets old. But I would not give up his love for any amount of money.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I've always told my girls to follow their hearts. Money can buy you material things, but it can not buy you love or make you love someone or he love you back. So I guess it's a follow your heart and be sure he's the right one or not.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Go back and read your question. You will see how desperate you sound. Money!!! Compliments!!!!! Missing You!!!!! You are not ready for a serious relationship. Take the time to get to know yourself and your daughter. Do not make any decisions now.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2011