This is what I did. Tell me if it's something a crazy person would do please.

I was making some chocolate milk. I poured the milk in my cup & then squirted some chocolate in it. Then I took a couple of sips. I glanced down in my cup of white milk and saw a little bit of dark color floating on top so (thinking something gross was in my cup) I poured it it the sink. After the milk was poured out I saw a dark mass oozing out of the bottom of the cup and for a moment freaked out. Am I going nuts??

(Not only did I forget to stir the chocolate in, I forgot instantly that I put the choc in the milk.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• blank stare

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Ha ha. That's so much better than walking purposefully into a room and having no idea why...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• lol sounds like something i would have done. thats ok i often forget what i was about to do or what i am doing.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• LOL... Sounds like something I would do..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Yes, you are completely out of it. Check yourself in for a good month of rest and realaxation.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We all have moments like that, it's ok. I couldn't find a bright red button the other day on the remote (all the other buttons were black) and once i did find it i couldn't remember why i was looking for it in the first place.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 3:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• lol I think you have too much going on! lol Sounds like something i'd do!!!!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• *LMAO* In the past week I have :
    -walked out of the bathroom, instantly forgetting if I had gone potty or got sidetracked cleaning.
    -put the milk in the lazy susan rather than the refrigerator.
    -saw a phone number written down by the phone and couldn't figure out why it was important, asked hubby. He pointed out that it was ours. I had written it down so I didn't forget before giving it to customer service.

So, if you are crazy? Hand me the spare strait jacket. I take an XL tall.
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 3:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We all have our moments of totally losing track of what we are doing in the middle of doing it. I do it a lot when I have too much going on and my mind is in 15 different places.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thank you for making me feel better. I really did think I must be losing it! Maybe the baby is doing it to me. LOL!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011