Can you recommend an easy to use breast pump!..

I had one with my first baby and couldnt get it to work right. It was awful and i paid alot for it. Maybe my breast are too small, lol! I did alot of hand pressing, which was okay, but tiring. I dont want to spend much money on it like last time, so I just want a economical one that works really good. Any suggestions please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I used the Hollister Ameda Purely Yours Breast Pump. I ordered it from ebay and it was about $100. It was alot less expensive than the Medela, and it worked great!! It was an electric pump and I found the company was very good to deal with. When I needed a replacement part, I called and ordered them, and it was sent in a couple of days. I got my money's worth out of it because I used it with both of my babies, but even if I had only used it with one of them, it was worth it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my cousin has the Avent Isis electric pump and she makes it look SOOOOOO easy! she has themanual pump as well but she says she loves the electric pump alot better because she does get a free hand
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2008