What's the most embarassing, motherhood related, thing that has ever happened to you?

Yesterday I was in one of my Nursing school labs and I started letting down! Oh my gosh....my hand felt wet and my whole right boob was SATURATED!!!! I wasn't wearing any pads....aaaaaaahhhh! Won't forget them next time!
How about you? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, It was post-delivery...if this counts. I think my son was about 4 or 5 months old at the time (my first). I went with some of my work friends over to one of their houses and they have a trampoline in their backyard. I told them I'd never been on one and that I wanted to try it. All my work friends there that day were woman (all with kids) and they told me that I better go pee first. Well, I didn't...I didn't know better! So, I got on the trampoline and after one jump had to run off that thing because I peed in my pants (just a little though - nothing that came through). I never ran so fast and they were all laughing and saying I told you so!
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i dont remember any
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• My toddler threw a tantrum in the bank as we were waiting to be seen. In the middle of him throwing himself around he managed to hit me in the face, which knocked off my glasses. It was bad enough he was throwing a tantrum, but for him to attack like that was horrible.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I had just had my oldest daughter the day before and my milk came in strong when my BIL and SIL were visiting with us. I was so wet. I had to walk fast to the nurses station to get some breast pads.
    gooftroop070910

Answer by gooftroop070910 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I was driving home from class and I started leaking breastmilk. I soaked through my nursing pads, so I stepped on the gas, trying to make it home faster so I could nurse my baby. Wouldn't you know that was the day a cop decided sit next to road I was on and clock speeders?! I got pulled over and I was still really emotional from my raging hormones. So I'm sitting on the side of the road, my scrub shirt soaked in breastmilk, crying because I am getting a speeding ticket! My tears and wet shirt had no effect on the cop, he still gave me a ticket and a lecture about slowing down to make sure I get home to my child safely.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• throwing upWhen I was pregnant I was sick 24-7 so I threw up on the city bus...

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I took DD to a pet store when she was around 2 and a half and there was this enormous Great Dane wandering around the store. Anyway, something that happens to boy dogs happened to the boy dog and my daughter shreiked "MOMMY WHATS WRONG WITH HIS PEEPEE?!" in front of at least 10 other customers. Everyone else laughed, but I was mortified. :)
    BansheeQueen

Answer by BansheeQueen at 5:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• when my last baby was born my husband packed me a bag of clothes to wear home..he remembered everything but a shirt and the hospital said they needed their gown back, lol, so luckily he was wearing an undershirt and a regular button down shirt...he gave me the button down while he wore just his undershirt. so yeah I looked real cute walking in the door with the new baby
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• We were at the science center with our 7 yr old and his friend in the summer time. It was really hot so of course I forgot a blanket for nursing the baby, who was 4 months old. There was no place to nurse her except the bathroom, and I don't believe I should have to nurse my baby in the filthy bathroom. I decided to sit with my back to the lobby, even though there was a glass window to the outside. There was a metal strip in the exact right place that sorta guarded my nursing baby. She had been nursing for approx. 5 minutes when a security guard came over to me to explain where the video camera was, that was RECORDING my breastfeeding session! I have often wondered how old the security guards were, and if by chance it is somewhere on the web!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• the milk soaking through my shirt rings a bell.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011