Can you recommend an easy to use breast pump!..

I had one with my first baby and couldnt get it to work right. It was awful and i paid alot for it. Maybe my breast are too small, lol! I did alot of hand pressing, which was okay, but tiring. I dont want to spend much money on it like last time, so I just want a economical one that works really good. Any suggestions please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, what are you going to be using it for? That will help figure out the best pump for you.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you aren't going to use it for a long time- try renting one. Babies R Us started renting them out near me or try a home health care agency. You get a hospital quality pump- but at least cost. Of course, if you are going to use it for a year- you'd be better off buying one. And since I rented- I can't offer suggestions there! Good luck!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I only needed three weeks with my gerber pump to start the searching for other that didn't give me crack and dry nipples! Man that hurts! I asked around and found that medela and ameda were the best quality and they range from very affordable to I want the best and don't care what it cost.
    ladybug2921

Answer by ladybug2921 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I am not exactly sure which is best, i can tell u that if you get wic that they and lend you one, or if you are going back to school or work they will give you one. There pumps are the medela brand and come with different size cups for the nipples and I used mine for almost a yr and had great results. I can tell you that it does tend to hurt a little until you are used to it, and a tip if you a pumping at home if you let you baby nurse a little first it makes it a lot easier.
    Skylasmom105

Answer by Skylasmom105 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008