losing stomach fat?

what's the best way to lose belly fat? any sure-fire ways?

Not.So.Virginal

Asked by Not.So.Virginal at 3:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Health

• cardio or aerobic exercise paired with targeted toning exercises
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Sorry but your body gains weight and loses weight in genetically predetermined areas.There is no real way to spot tone. Just do cardio at least 3 times a week and strength train at least twice a week.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 3:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I am still trying to lose my pooch from having my boys..and it is so hard. I just work out with my zumba and pray it goes away
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 3:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Definitely concentrate on our abs when you exercise and make sure you eat right
    twiggee

Answer by twiggee at 3:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• the job i have been doing the last few weeks is helping me - it involves lifting/moving heavy-ish things at about a waist-to-shoulder height, and bending over (my kind of "sit ups"!). i am going to start doing sit-ups also to help me. oh, and not eating crappy food is the other big one for me just in the last couple of weeks.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 3:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• sit ups
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• The South Beach Diet promises you lose belly fat first. DH and I did it for a while over the summer and it did seem to work. It's basically a no carb diet for the first two weeks which resulted in pretty good weight loss, and then after the initial two weeks you can eat some carbs. We got the book at a garage sale but there is a new book out now in stores, they also had the book at our local library. It gives you an eating plan with recipes, etc and we followed it fairly closely for those two weeks.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• situps or twists
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 3:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• stay active
    babygirlwv02

Answer by babygirlwv02 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• just keep doing what you are doing... and when you do situps suck your abs in dont let them ooze outwards
    mamatiff06

Answer by mamatiff06 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011