What a gd weight loss plan

trying to get myself back into shape whats a great weight loss plan

Jocelynn18

Asked by Jocelynn18 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• you have to find the one that works best for you. in my case is eating in portions and excersice. for other it can be weight watchers. try one for a while and if you like it stick with it. good luck!
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I agree with soadapple, you for sure have to find what works best for you and what you are comfortable with. For me, I have to keep record of everything I eat and cut back. I also have to exercise but butt off! Even if I am walking, I have to do something.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Get a good nutrition plan for yourself...base it on BMI & BMR. It's not a diet plan, but it'll tell you what you need to eat (nutrition wise) to boost your metabolism and lose weight (healthily). Of course that should be coupled with exercise =) Once you hit a good weight, the BMI/BMR should "even" out to a maintenance plan.

Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I know a lot of people have success with WW, but really just paying attention to calories and drinking plenty of water and exercising each day is key.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:09 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• exercise & eat right
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• eating healthy and exercise.
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:30 AM on Jan. 27, 2011