Wordpress Blog Help...

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to get my wordpress blog up and running. I currently have a blogger one, but I'm planning on completely switching over to Wordpress. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to change my theme if it's not a Wordpress theme. I'm also having a hard time trying to change my header. Does anyone have any tips, or websites that will help me?

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011 in Technology

• Do you have the free Wordpress set up or are you paying for service? If you have the free set up you will have to deal with the layouts they provide but you can change the colour and wiggets. Wordpress has a good help section, most of your questions are answered there.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• Hi!
    Although I do not use your blogging service, you could try logging onto BlogFrog to see if anyone there has some insights.
    The answer is out there, keep trying!
    masmithltd

Answer by masmithltd at 10:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I don't know about WordPress but Blogger is very easy to navigate, change themes and fonts, etc. Cutest Blog on the Block has great themes ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:00 PM on Jan. 28, 2011